[Marketing] [Live-demo] Getting OSGEO LiveDVD copies.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Sep 19 21:34:53 PDT 2012

Alex,

Not looking to have everything paid for, but every little bit helps, we've got sponsors for the booth payment and some extra for things like the shirts and DVD's looks like it will be forthcoming, I'll know tomorrow for sure.  Looks like the decision is to only make 100 DVD's (at most) at this point.  I'll just have to tell them I told them so when we run out.  :c)

This is sort of a dry run of things for the FOSS4G-NA next year as well.  So no worries about coming up short on things as long as we have some to go around.  I (we) should learn from this go around about how to apply to the FOSS4G-NA.

We can make paper banners and table covers if needed.  Art files would be good to get this going though from this end.  I can coble something together on my own, but it seems like something that should be somewhere already.

bobb