[Marketing] PDX request for Exhibition Pack and OSGeo Live DVD and USB funds

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Apr 24 14:50:44 PDT 2013

All,

I asked on the Live DVD list a little while back (a month??) about getting funds for OSGEO handout products for FOSS4G-NA (next month)

I figured I would try here again (I don't remember if I tried the Marketing list last time . . .) so, we would need the same things listed by Eli below . . .

DVDs/USBs, Shirts, Table runner, Banner.  I have a local source for the DVD/USBs, and I can print off the paper side of things locally.

So, here is my official request.  (I haven't seen any other request come here yet about FOSS4G-NA)  I still have time to get the DVDs/USBs made locally, but only just.

Thanks

Bobb