[Marketing] Need specific logo size

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Aug 20 13:54:39 PDT 2013

More specifically, if you need to be able to set the size use the SVG
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/marketing/logo/svg

If I understand your needs, I made this, which pretty much just adds
whitespace at the top and bottom since it was already 300px wide.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8249393/graphics/OSGeo_logo.png

Thanks,
Alex