[Marketing] Brochure with outdated phone number on it

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 04:23:34 PST 2013

Hi,

I was just wondering if the brochure has been eventually updated and it is
ready to be printed out.

Thanks in advance
madi

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Jo Cook <jocook at astuntechnology.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> A mundane question- it appears I do have rights to upload stuff to the svn
> so I thought I'd get the brochure changed, which has Tyler's number on it
> still. However, I'm really not sure which I should be changing as there
> don't seem to be ai or inkscape files for the 2010 version, which is the
> one I assume I should work with!
>
> Can someone enlighten me- happy to get stuff sorted once I know my way
> around...
>
> Jo
>
> --
> ***Jo Cook*
> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
> 7RL, UK
> t:+44 750 095 8167
> iShare - Data integration and publishing platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES). Unit H03 – FRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.