[Marketing] Call for Papers for FOSS4G 2013 Academic Track

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Jan 23 01:21:06 PST 2013

Dear Dr. Beher,
apologize me for this question, but it is not clear to me if at this stage
you are asking to submit an abstract for evaluation or a full paper for
evaluation.

In last years, generally I submitted an abstract, then if selected for
presentation in academic track I where asked for a full paper,
and then if selected I had to go trough a review process by the editors.

Is it this the case, or rules have changed?

Regards,
Massimiliano

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Dr. Franz-Josef Behr <
franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I want to inform you that the final Call for Papers for FOSS4G 2013 was
> published at:
>
>     http://2013.foss4g.org/**academic-track/call-for-**papers/<http://2013.foss4g.org/academic-track/call-for-papers/>
>
> The papers should be submitted in one of these formats you can find here:
>     http://2013.foss4g.org/ojs/**static/FOSS4G2013_templates.**zip<http://2013.foss4g.org/ojs/static/FOSS4G2013_templates.zip>
>
> Note the submission deadline: 1 February 2013!
> We are looking forward receiving your contributions in the fields of
>
>     Free and Open GIS science / technology / projects.
>
> Best regards
>
> Dr. Franz-Josef Behr
> - Co-chair FOSS4G 2013 Academic track -
>
> PS: Sorry for potential cross-posting.

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Dipartimento ambiente costruszione e design

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14****

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09****

massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch