[Marketing] [OSGeo-Discuss] Call for Papers for FOSS4G 2013 Academic Track

Dr. Franz-Josef Behr franz-josef.behr at hft-stuttgart.de
Wed Jan 23 02:58:35 PST 2013

Thanks for the discussion, and I can imagine that there might be a risk
involved if somebody decides to make a submission.

But that's the way reviewed contributions are going to be published.

7 months before the conference is not early, if we are lucke, we can
handle the review, selection, publishing process in time.

Franz-Josef