[Marketing] FIG and PEJUTA invite you to the first FIG Congress in Asia

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 14:17:13 PST 2013

Hello Claudia,
I'm writing on behalf of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo)
[1] marketing committee.

I have been asked whether OSGeo will be represented at the FIG
conference to present on the breadth of Open Source Geospatial Software
available to GIS users.
We often do provide such speakers to conferences, often as VIPs or
keynotes, and can do so for FIG at no cost to FIG. Is this of interest?

Note, in return, we would expect the speaker to be able to attend their
speaking session at no cost to the speaker.

[1] http://osgeo.org

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager