[Marketing] [Board] Reviving the OSGeo Marketing Committee?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 16:00:25 PDT 2014

Jeroen,
A PayPal account is a good idea (and has been suggested before).
As yet, no one has taken the next step of volunteering to set it up, and
document a process for how to use it.
If a volunteer steps forward, I expect:
1. Board will approve.
2. Marketing committee will start using it.
3. Marketing committee will become functional again.