[Marketing] OSGeo Flyer future

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Apr 10 08:45:18 PDT 2015

I find that some of the great books on OSGeo projects are fairly convincing
to people.  I regularly have the GRASS book and PostGIS in Action at
booths.  There are also several OpenLayers, GeoServers, GDAL, and other
related books.

That is a great QGIS brochure Anita.  I'll print some for the next booth
that I help staff.

Best regards, Eli