[Marketing] [Board] Reframe of the discussion: Mandate and Budget request Marketing Committee

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 08:59:37 PST 2016

There is no postpone Gert-Jan - you are correct that a meeting has been set
now that committees are starting to get back to the board.

I am glad the meeting is set in time to have a budget early in the new
year,  and board meeting scheduled to approve budget early in new year. I
would like all our committees to be in a position to plan.

Both the budget committee and marketing committee are recruiting if you
would like to take active role :)