[Marketing] Seal production

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:38:39 PDT 2016

Searching online show that that rubber seals cost $10-$30 (you can use an
image for the design). I did not have too much luck looking for personal
seals: http://www.thestampmaker.com/embossers.aspx not sure if this is what
we want? $20-50 for an "embosser" ...

So we are having a high email / cost ratio on this one.

Marc can we make a motion or otherwise accept Anita's offer to get this
done?