[Marketing] [OSGeo-Discuss] Recruiting OSGeo Santa Clause(s)

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Mar 18 04:35:22 PDT 2016

Thanks Cameron,
I also think that Nik and Marc can start to work on the MarkCom and are
legitimated to do so.

This doesn't need stop the discussion which is aiming at providing positive
aspects: thinking about needs and gaps to be filled and considered is a
worth process.
(I used to think and discuss with my colleagues before start coding,
usually this save me time and produce better results :-P)

Maxi

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra