[Marketing] [Board] motion: marketing committee chair

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu May 12 09:32:49 PDT 2016

I think you're missing the historical way in which this works. Anyone
can join the Marketing committee and add themselves to the list of
members. Can't really recall the process for making people Voting
members on $ issues.

Most of the existing committee members are simply to busy now on other
parts of OSGeo. So by all means add new members. If you need some sort
of vote to get the new Chair in, sure we can do that.

Thanks,
Alex

PS: I'm mostly here to provide context on history now, these days I'm
mostly doing SAC work.