[Marketing] [Board] Committee member's list updated

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 13 03:58:24 PDT 2016

Re picking a timezone, the following is a timeslot that usually works
for most:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=179&p2=189&p3=224&p4=22&p5=240&p6=196&p7=215

Location 	Local time 	Time zone 	UTC offset
New York <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york>(USA - New
York) 	Friday, 13 May 2016 at 4:30:00 PM 	EDT
<http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt> 	UTC-4 hours
Québec <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/canada/quebec>(Canada -
Quebec) 	Friday, 13 May 2016 at 4:30:00 PM 	EDT
<http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt> 	UTC-4 hours
San Francisco
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/san-francisco>(USA -
California) 	Friday, 13 May 2016 at 1:30:00 PM 	PDT
<http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pdt> 	UTC-7 hours
Auckland
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/new-zealand/auckland>(New
Zealand) 	Saturday, 14 May 2016 at 8:30:00 AM 	NZST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/nzst> 	UTC+12 hours
Sydney
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/sydney>(Australia - New
South Wales) 	Saturday, 14 May 2016 at 6:30:00 AM 	AEST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aest> 	UTC+10 hours
Perth <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/perth>(Australia
- Western Australia) 	Saturday, 14 May 2016 at 4:30:00 AM 	AWST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/awst> 	UTC+8 hours
Rome <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/italy/rome>(Italy) 	Friday,
13 May 2016 at 10:30:00 PM 	CEST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cest> 	UTC+2 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) 	Friday, 13 May 2016 at 20:30:00
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160513T2030>

On 13/05/2016 8:13 pm, Marc Vloemans wrote:
> Dear Nick
>
> Many thanks for taking things forward in such a practical manner.
>
> My first action will be to schedule a meet and invite (will probably
> run into some time zone difficulties, so I will schedule some
> alternatives and see feedback).
>
> I am looking forward to work with y'all !
>
> Vriendelijke groet,
> Marc Vloemans
>

> Op 13 mei 2016 om 12:06 heeft nicolas bozon <nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
> <mailto:nicolas.bozon at gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:
>
>> Dear mark'comm,
>>
>> Very glad to see the discussion happening, things clarifying, and
>> positive changes/actions becoming more tangible.
>>
>> I have just updated the members list at [1] according to recent
>> discussions and motions:
>> - Marc, Jody and Guido's names were added to the Committee Members list.
>> - Joeren and Daniele's names were move to the past members section.
>> - The chair mention moved from Cameron to Marc. (thanks to both of you !)
>>
>> Please feel free to adjust or correct if needed. I believe this
>> historical page should be further edited/revamped anyway.
>> It should probably link to new sections or pages describing every
>> aspect of the marketing function as it will organize and progress,
>> and stay an entry point or index for everything related to the
>> Foundation's marketing.
>>
>> As the committee is gaining new energy and now needs to implement
>> change, i agree that excellent Marc's analysis and vision at [2]
>> should be used as base roadmap to better organize and prioritize.
>> At this point, may i suggest we schedule a committee meeting soon, so
>> everyone involved and motivated may share ideas, actions to be taken
>> may be formalized, and efforts possibly shared amongst members ?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Nick
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee_Members
>> [2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:Marketing_Committee