[Marketing] Hello

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:39:36 PDT 2016

Hi Guido,

Sorry, no quick fix from me. My actual advise is to focus on other
marketing areas where you will gain more value for effort. In
particular, trying to keep track of all geospatial events, including
ESRI events, worldwide, is probably not the first thing I'd try tackle.

Maybe help set up and stream line the process for approving requests for
sponsorship from the marketing committee?

Maybe contributing toward maintaining and improving the OSGeo-Live
quickstarts, or the proposed OSGeo-Live notebooks?

Maybe help improve the translation process within OSGeo-Live docs.
(Ideas have been floated in how to do this, we just need follow through
from someone to make it happen)

Maybe review the OSGeo-Advocate list and clean up areas where people are
not fitting in with guidelines. (For the most part, this is pretty good).

Maybe flesh out the contents of the FOSS4G Handbook.

--

P +61 2 9009 5000,  Wwww.lisasoft.com,  F +61 2 9009 5099