[Marketing] Last Minute AAG Notice

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Mon Apr 3 12:00:12 PDT 2017

Ok, we have stickers and save the dates for FOSS4G.

Perhaps we can pull together a handout in 24 hours?

-Guido

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:58 PM Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Quickly:
> - Michael smith may have the "booth" tablecloth we printed for use at
> foss4g-na? Or at least know what happened to it, perhaps Anthony can have
> one table as an OSGeo station
> - SVN has handouts that can be printed
> https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/brochures/
> - I would prefer foss4g stickers and handouts to using the brochures above

> On 3 April 2017 at 11:41, Guido Stein <guido at guidostein.com> wrote:
>
> Hey folks,
>
> After the booth swap negotiation with AAG conference fell through, Anthony
> from Boundless reached out to me and offered our team a spot in their booth
> if we wanted to hand out information about the FOSS4G.
>
> I am taking him up on his offer and sending Ashley Tardif, our operations
> coordinator, to spend some time in the booth promoting OSGeo/FOSS4G, I was
> able to work out a pass swap with Oscar at the AAG so now she will be at
> the conference this week.
>
> I know this is last minute and I don't have a booth, but are there some
> general OSGeo handouts or other material Ashley should have on hand during
> the conference this week?
>
> Please let me know what you think and how this might work.
>
> Thank you for your assistance in this,
>
> Guido

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).