[Marketing] Main Site Request

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Tue Apr 4 07:09:47 PDT 2017

Hey folks,

I was looking at the current main web site and noticed that the FOSS4G logo
is left aligned. If possible, can someone center the logo.

[image: Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 10.08.04 AM.png]
[image: Screen Shot 2017-04-04 at 10.08.14 AM.png]

Much appreciated,

Guido

p.s. If there is a better list to write to about this, please point me in
the right direction. Thanks

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise