[Marketing] Kickoff Meeting Tomorrow with Get Interactive

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 16:58:21 PDT 2017

Hi Folks,

Apologies for the late notice on this, I had intended to send this out
earlier. We will be holding a kickoff meeting with Get Interactive
tomorrow morning at 1400 UTC on the hangout linked below.

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/getinteractive.nl/kickoff-meeting?hceid=ai5sYXN1dEBnZXRpbnRlcmFjdGl2ZS5ubA.8urffv0ovuatgp4m800cvhatck&authuser=0

The basic agenda will be as follows:

* Introductions (Get and OSGeo folks)
* Review initial project Roadmap and key milestones
* Discuss overall project Goals and KPI
* Assess the timeline and revise based
* Evaluate Risks to the project milestones and timeline

We should also discuss the following

* Priorities for specific stakeholders
* Target User Audience
* Overall Aesthetics we are trying to achieve
* Key Content that we want to use to drive the design

Jeff, Marc, Pim or Jody, please let us know if there are additional
issues we should discuss.

Looking forward to talking tomorrow!

Jeff