[Marketing] OSGeo at OSCON 2017 -- planning, action needed

Sara Safavi ssafavi at boundlessgeo.com
Mon Apr 10 09:03:30 PDT 2017

Updates:

- I've tapped two local area part-time volunteers to supplement Thea & I's
full-time booth shifts for OSCON week; the 2 staff passes will go to them.
Any additional volunteers can use the free Expo Hall Plus passes (see other
email thread).

- I forwarded how-to-order-utility-hookup info to Jody. This will include
power outlets & internet (if desired).

- *Still outstanding: *info needed on available OSGeo materials, swag?,
resources I could/should print locally, and anything else I should know
about running an OSGeo booth...

I'm continuing to update https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSCON_2017_Booth as I
get info.

Cheers all, and happy Monday.