[Marketing] Hangout session Get Interactive

Jeffrey Lasut j.lasut at getinteractive.nl
Wed Apr 12 09:35:05 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

Here are the meeting notes.

Attendees:

Jeffrey Johnson

Jody Garnett

Marc Vloemans

Guido

Nicolas

Jeffrey Lasut

Pim Tebbens

   -

   For the weekly meetings Get Interactive will set up a recurring Google
   hangout and send the link to the list.
   -

   Sitemap suggestions by Jeffrey and Jody are added on the spot by Pim,
   new version will be uploaded in Invision: https://invis.io/98B9VY8AJ
   -

   Wireframe preview, some suggestions are made by Jeffrey and Jody, these
   comments are added in Invision. Pim will process the feedback for next
   meeting.
   -

   Pim will create a public Invision to share in the marketing list.
   -

   Case Studies should be able to cross link to projects.
   -

   Downloads is a list of external links to project server. Some are
   SVN/GIT repositories.
   -

   Checkbox to highlight event on homepage, ask user for snippet and image.
   Auto fill the homepage event highlight.
   -

   Checkbox for featured sponsor to show on homepage.
   -

   No response yet from Michael Smith (treasurer at osgeo.org) concerning
   details for sending the invoice. Jeffrey Johnson will try to contact
   Michael :-)

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Jeffrey Lasut

+31 (0)30 60 808 48
j.lasut at getinteractive.nl <jeffrey at getinteractive.nl>
www.getinteractive.nl

<https://www.facebook.com/getinteractive>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreylasut>
<https://twitter.com/get_interactive>

<http://www.getinteractive.nl>

Dorpsstraat 50, 3433 CM Nieuwegein
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dorpsstraat+50/@52.003939,5.094976,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x47c6640cdc18ef6f:0x89440ed7f65b6b18?hl=nl>

*Op dit e-mailbericht zijn de algemene voorwaarden van Get Interactive van
toepassing.Deze kunt u terug vinden op onze
website http://www.getinteractive.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/