[Marketing] Hangout session Get Interactive

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 02:41:41 PDT 2017

Hi,

Some suggestions for the website wiremap:

https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/ZCBA3XH54#/screens

* Can we please try to make the website as timeless as possible. Only
add items such as "News" if we have a track record of keeping it maintained.

* For "Case Studies", this section is highly likely to become dated and
unmaintained. I suggest linking to existing
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Case_Studies . I suggest it also doesn't
warrant to top level tab and probably should come under "About"

* I'd suggest adding an external link to "OSGeo-Live", probably from
under the "Projects" tab

* I'd suggest going for a few less pages. KISS and Less words get read more.

** I'd merge under "Getting Involved": "FAQ", "Welcome", "Getting
Started", "Communications", "MailingList", "IRC", "Members" and would
add an external link to https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate

* We need to include links to committee groups such as "Marketing",
"Incubation", "Board" ... I suggest there all be grouped with Local
Chapters under one generic heading call "Sub-groups" or similar

Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254