[Marketing] Can I request a marketing meeting/hangout?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 06:46:43 PDT 2017

I am back from away and catching up on volunteer work. Looks like we have a
short term need to both welcome our new member/volunteers - and put them to
work writing "visitor journey" stories.

I have the assumption that visitor journey stories are needed for tomorrows
meeting with GetInteractive, but I will check that on the other email
thread.

*Welcome to new members!*

Suchith Anad - can I ask you to introduce yourself to the marketing email
list and I will add you to the team.

Peter Mooney - I have added you to the website
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee> and wiki
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee>. We really need your help
filling in the stories for academic users (with your GeoForAll hat on) and
for End users (with your local chapter hat on).

*Visitor Journey Stories*

There is a spreadsheet, it needs your help, we will ask for guidance on the
marketing email list...

Jeffrey Johnson can I ask you to limit permissions to those listed on the
marketing committee? Then I would be more comfortable sharing the link on
the mailing list here.