[Marketing] proposal: material for oscon conference

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 25 11:21:01 PDT 2017

Hi All,

+1

Please note that I send yesterday a parcel to TX with
* stickers - OSGeo, OSGeo-Cube, OSM
* OSGeo-Live postcards
* some foss4g stickers, foss4g-cards
* costs 37,80 Euro

I did not send flyer yet. And I did not update the flyer (Jodys version)
yet. Still a todo. Thought Sara could better print them directly in TX
instead of sending them from Germany

Astrid

Astrid Emde
Charter Member