[Marketing] visitor journey meeting (all hands on deck)

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Fri Apr 28 03:31:43 PDT 2017

Hi Jody,

I sort of overlooked the last line in this message (about setting up a meeting).

I read about a meeting Jeffrey had last week with GET Interactive, and I read somewhere something about a meeting on May 2nd.

Were you pointing to those meetings?

Joining a meeting is for me generally easier in the evening (GMT+1)than it is during the working day.

regards,

Gert-Jan