[Marketing] [Board] Brochure

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Aug 1 02:00:00 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,
I would like to support the request from Venka.

Projects are doing the best they can to provide the requested informations to complete the incubation. Sometimes it also happen that we are at some weeks of the validation but it finally never occurs because of one reason or another. Sometimes, it is not directly linked to the project.

So I don’t see any reason to blame or downgrade the projects that are trying to complete their incubation.

I don’t think we should feel bad that some project take long time to incubate as it does not depend only on the project itself but also on the mentor dedication and availability. This may vary over the time and the two are not always in sync.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay