[Marketing] OSGeo:UK website content

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 06:35:21 PDT 2017

Ah my bad. You are correct Jo - that form provided contact details
(including uk.osgeo.org website link) for the new website so we can have a
map and help newcomers find osgeo near them!

The spreadsheet tracks what content know about this far. Get Interactive
only just got a copy of the Drupal website yesterday so I expect there will
be more questions.