[Marketing] Web font versions of Sintony and Miriam Libre

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:43:53 PDT 2017

Hello,

how to get web fonts for a Reveal.js presentation, or any web site
actually? So far I just linked to Google Fonts, but that won't work when
I'm offline. I don't see it as download at Goggle Fonts [1]. I would use
Font Squirrel, but I can't find Miriam Libre and for Sintony it says [2]:

"""
The license for this font is the SIL OFL license. This license does not
allow us to redistribute derivative versions of the font without wholesale
name changes inside and out of the font. Until we figure out a reasonable
method of delivering these to you and complying with the license, you will
have to use the Webfont Generator yourself on these, renaming the fonts
appropriately.
"""

Goggle Fonts provides TTF which would work I think, but I don't know how
portable it is or if it is a good practice (for web).

Suggestions? Solutions?

Thank you,
Vaclav

[1] https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Sintony