[Marketing] OSGeo T-shirt with new logo

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 8 10:42:43 PDT 2017

Hello all,

I just had a different idea instead of T-Shirts or in addition:

It would be great to make pins.

pros
* you can wear them with everything - shirt, t-shirt, skirt, suit
* you can wear them more than one day
* they always fit
* last long
* cheap
* ....

cons
* they get lost

 From FOSSGIS e.V. we have this version:
https://www.fossgis.de/wiki/Datei:Fossgis_pin.jpg

Astrid

Am 2017-08-08 18:58, schrieb Jody Garnett:
> Perhaps Margherita would be interested in helping set that up?
>
> There is an osgeo shop but I do not know anything about it:
> http://www.cafepress.com/osgeo

> On 8 August 2017 at 09:53, Jeffrey Johnson <ortelius at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can we look into setting up a shopify shop that can just make these
>> on
>> demand and do all the fulfillment and just send OSGeo a wire
>> transfer
>> periodically? I believe they can do fulfillment to both north
>> america
>> and europe. Need to check on globally.
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 2:35 AM, Margherita Di Leo
>> <diregola at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if it will be possible in the near future to buy
>> t-shirts
>>> with the new logo. I would like for example to buy a t-shirt to
>> wear when
>>> I'll go to the GSoC mentor summit as an OSGeo delegate.
>> Furthermore, we GSoC
>>> admins at the beginning of the year had talked about offering some
>> branded
>>> material to successful gsoc students this year to celebrate the
>> anniversary
>>> (2007-2017) of OSGeo's  participation in the GSoC program. I was
>> also
>>> thinking that there could be a contest for designing a new t-shirt
>> and the
>>> winner would win .. a t-shirt! What do you think?
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Margherita Di Leo