[Marketing] Style Guide

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:48:24 PDT 2017

Thank you Jeffrey.

For anyone not reading the meeting notes - this is still a draft. Still
being worked on is a cartography page and examples of brands, sub brands
and distinct brands.

There was a lot of work done between v1 and v4 of this style guide, there
is now a range of secondary colors to work with and better instructions on
handling pictures and background elements.