[Marketing] Coordinate on last moment Letter Information Sheets

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 07:02:00 PDT 2017

On 11 August 2017 at 16:32, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

>> yes, I upload all the sheets in my fork. do you want also the pdf file
>> for each sheet?
>

> I think that would be smart, so people can grab and print individual sheets
> from github.

I did all the pull request (GDAL and ZOO-Project are missing because I
already modified them in the other computer, I will pull request them
later)

Could you review? but I will not able to do any changes before Marc
will go to the printer shop

For pgRouting, I added to the Google drive folder the last pdf file,
also if I don't like it to much, but I prefer to be inclusive and we
could review it better later..

--
ciao
Luca