[Marketing] [OSGeo-Discuss] AGM - reference to new webside and uploads of files

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 11:38:41 PDT 2017

The links will be broken once:

a) we sort out how the URLs work
b) we change to osgeo.org domain

So my email was transitory in nature! I did upload the presentations to
slide share also ...

For small files I think we can attach to the website.

I think we should make https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo have a mirror on
https://git.osgeo.org/ <https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/> (just so we hold on to
the content twice). This is good for things like our printed material and
style guide that change over time.