[Marketing] can we still ask the designer for suggestions for local chapter logos?

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Tue Aug 22 17:50:43 PDT 2017

Ahem, today we were researching what the best way is for our
logo/rebranding. We found the UK, Irish and Romanian logo's, as good
examples at:
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/local-chapters

Can't recall any arm twisting :-). Our initial logo-contest, back then,
had some very Dutch, creative submissions, like "the hemp":

https://osgeo.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Osgeonl_logo1-hennep.jpg

We chose the more traditional "windmill", to exclude any typical Dutch
connotations ;-)
https://osgeo.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Logo-osgeo-250x70px.png

We are glad to follow any guidelines from marketing. Let us all know.

Best,

Just van den Broecke - Chair OSGeo.nl - https://osgeo.nl