[Marketing] Component 2 motion discussion thread

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 00:18:18 PST 2017

I should note that I am happy with this result; while we can always find
small details to work the website functionality is there we just need to
get the keys to fill in a couple of our marketing pages before it can go
live :)

Cameron the other thing to check for a quick overview is the report
produced by Get Interactive:

​
 OSGeo-Website-Recommendations.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mZdf4J3EjJKsvtZWJNQDjcNT8BL5dlgG/view?usp=drive_web>