[Marketing] motion - component 2 website and website recommendations report acceptance

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Wed Dec 6 03:32:52 PST 2017

+1

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017, 03:24 Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
wrote:

> +0 Cameron, based on my observation of the rigour followed during this
> activity, and my trust in the individuals who have been signing off on the
> process. (I have not personally reviewed the final deliverables). Thanks
> Jody for providing a summary and justification.
>

> On 6/12/17 6:59 pm, Cameron Shorter wrote:
>
> Jody (and others involved),
>
> Would you mind summarising your reasoning for accepting this component 2.
> I have not had bandwidth to review and will be basing my vote on my trust
> of your reasoning and judgement.
>
> Cheers, Cameron
>
> On 6/12/17 6:42 pm, Marc Vloemans wrote:
>
> +1
>

> Kind regards,
> Marc Vloemans
>

> Op 6 dec. 2017 om 07:51 heeft Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> het
> volgende geschreven:
>
> I have reviewed the fixes coming out of "component 2 review" along with
> the website recommendations
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mZdf4J3EjJKsvtZWJNQDjcNT8BL5dlgG> report
> and updated our sign-off spreadsheet
> <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RItHzHM4Ltl5UiWSH_LQRPetQdMD4sQa9LX_tYG5IpQ>.
> With this in mind I would like to make the following motion:
>
> Accept component 2 website and website recommendation report.
>

> Committee members:
>
>    - Peter Batty
>    - Nicolas Bozon
>    - Arnulf Christl
>    - Astrid Emde
>    - Jody Garnett - +1 initial motion
>    - Harrison Grundy
>    - Jeff Johnson
>    - Alex Mandel
>    - Peter Mooney
>    - Cameron Shorter
>    - Guido Stein
>    - Marc Vloemans
>
> Community support:
>
>    - TBD
>
> Asking that the motion be held open until Dec 13th and receive a 50%
> response rate from committee members. Any community reivew will be
> acknowledged and is appreciated.
>
> This motion concludes our 2017 mandate for a website/rebranding
> initiative. The remaining spreadsheet line items are with respect to
> transfer to system administration committee and are not subject to the
> above motion.

> Cameron Shorter
> Technology Demystifier, Learnosity
> Open Technologies Consultant
>
> M +61 (0) 419 142 254
>

> --
> Cameron Shorter
> Technology Demystifier, Learnosity
> Open Technologies Consultant
>
> M +61 (0) 419 142 254

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).