[Marketing] eoi evaluation meeting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:59:37 PST 2017

A couple notes beyond the terse minuets -  the EOI responses are commercial
in confidence - so if you are interested in reading please volunteer with
the marketing committee.

In general the meeting were super impressed with the responses shortlisted,
a few submissions had gone the extra mile with explicitly responding to
selection criteria; providing samples of their work at different budget
points (above and below our budget); or small touches like including the
OSGeo logo in their response.

We have responses from literally all over the world which is great being
open source we are all comfortable with timezone differences. Still we may
wish to reach out to a local chapter for a local contact point in the weeks
ahead.