[Marketing] Booth Swaps

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Wed Feb 15 12:20:18 PST 2017

Hey folks,

I have been reaching out to like minded conference and media folks and the
idea of a booth swap has come up as a way to offer support.

I have discussed this idea with the AAG and OSCON folks, but nothing is set
in stone. As I discussed this with the folks I spoke with it would be an
OSGeo booth at their events.

I can support the AAG event in Boston this year if they agree to this, I
may need some travel support to attend the OSCON event.

So, backing up again, is a booth at either the AAG or OSCON in Austin of
interest to the group? If so who should I work with to make these things
happen on the OSGeo end.

To be clear, we have not been offered anything yet, so I am looking for
some feedback from Marketing about the potential interest.

-Guido