[Marketing] All relevant info reg todays 4 RFP proposals discussion

Marc VLOEMANS marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:35:57 PST 2017

To be sure all on the Marketing list have it:

Hangout link is here: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/b3J0ZWxpdX
NAZ21haWwuY29t.9pp9d27os18sm17a1ah0v055m0?authuser=0 for those attending.

To make the discussion more efficiƫnt and effective, I have composer a
concept XLS to compare the RFP's and (hopefully) grade them:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14lcWmZiR2f5Ukoq869aizZCaW4PyX
BBvFSInRrkvY2E/edit#gid=0

Speak to you in 25 minutes, Marc

Kind regards,