[Marketing] Motion on EOI

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Sun Jan 15 09:18:52 PST 2017

Hey folks,

I have come up for air for a little from my FOSS4G responsibilities and
re-read the EOI this morning. The document is very thorough, which is both
a blessing and a curse. I am a bit concerned about the huge amount of
things that are expected within this EOI. That said, since you have all
been so involved and done such a great job putting the pieces together to
make this EOI, I believe that the outcome of this project will be well
managed and the goals reached.

Anyhow, that is just a long way of me saying... I vote yes for this EOI.

Guido Stein +1

-Guido