[Marketing] Fwd: Local Chapter logo guidance

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 23:03:33 PDT 2017

Out of the options listed think I like the OSGeo:UK logo with alternating
colours the best. Have you considered one similar to GeoForAll - so OSGeoUK
(the ":" is a bit distracting visually).

Thank you folks for starting this off. Did you have any opinions about
customizing the "mark" or is the default one fine?

I also wondered if using the small text "United Kingdom" rather than UK
would work visually?