[Marketing] Brochure

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 12:47:26 PDT 2017

On 23 July 2017 at 13:03, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Hi again,

> I just join the marketing committee to help in the new rebranding
> operations.
>
> Yesterday with Astrid we review the printed brochure and I would like to
> bring the changes we did and add some comments on some discussed section.
>
> Could someone share with me the Google docs?

I modified them, fixing errors and adding comments, could you please
review them?

I also converted the pdf in svg so we can modify ourself everything
and print the new version too...

I will work on these files in the next days to modify them, first I
will fix the errors and later proposing some idea.

https://github.com/lucadelu/osgeo/tree/brochure_svg/marketing/print/brochure_a3

--
ciao
Luca