[Marketing] content creation: choose a project

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 09:28:02 PDT 2017

In last weeks meeting we started focusing on content for the
osgeo.getinteractive.nl

I was asked to fill in the remaining blurbs for the choose a project pages
(marketing committee please just review and edit, rather than comment and
wait for me to approve):
​
 Choose a Project Contents
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m15SP03qbgCVErle2R1uGx0c5O8q94JtiOr1yCV9O20/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Jeffrey Lasut thanks for waiting, it took a bit longer then expected to
write this up.

For a reminder the final layout will be similar to the following slides:
​
 Choose a Project
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/11jndM8mZ_ydsQ0wafXF9ko74pN-2zGk13MLzgZDlF7w/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Notes:
-  I have not been able to sort out a login for myself, and the general
osgeo id login has not been connected
- Content migration from the old website has stalled (no volunteer from sys
admin committee to help out)