[Marketing] Brochure

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 22:46:04 PDT 2017

On 2017/07/31 12:59, Jody Garnett wrote:
> No - just the community project logo here:
>
> https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/incubation/community
>
> Projects will need to complete incubation to increase their visibility at
> OSGeo. OSGeo Live made the change last month.

Incubation is an important process in our foundation and projects
undergoing incubation process need to be appropriately recognized
as such.

It is also important to distinguish graduated projets, projects
that are in incubation and community projects that fall under
either of the categories.

So, I think it is better to continue with our past practice and
have a logo for "OSGeo Project in incubation".

Best

Venka