[Marketing] Website / Rebranding May 31st 2017

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:58:39 PDT 2017

Thanks Patrick, I would like to ensure we post these promptly with the
action items each week.

The idea being that the action items help communicate what needs to be
done. I got busy at work and did not make much progress on the action items
assigned to me. I also note we missed writing down a couple (sending final
wireframes and sitemap to the mailing list for approval).

Action Items:

   - Jody: categorize community projects for wireframe.
   - Peter: to clarify resource type / educational materials
   - Jody: provide information or contact on “partner wireframe”.
   - Pim: Add “Partners” wireframe.
   - Jody or Jeffrey J: Need an example for a smaller page, such as UN
   Committee or Open Science Group.
   - Jody: Schedule a timeline meeting with Jeffrey Johnson to discuss
   schedule impact.
   - Jeffrey J: to coordinate a meeting with Harrison (SC) and Jeffrey
   Lasut (Get Interactive).
   - Jody: to clarify with Guido and respond today, will send clarification
   to marketing email list.