[Marketing] Website / Rebranding May 31st 2017
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:58:39 PDT 2017
Thanks Patrick, I would like to ensure we post these promptly with the
action items each week.
The idea being that the action items help communicate what needs to be
done. I got busy at work and did not make much progress on the action items
assigned to me. I also note we missed writing down a couple (sending final
wireframes and sitemap to the mailing list for approval).
- Jody: categorize community projects for wireframe.
- Peter: to clarify resource type / educational materials
- Jody: provide information or contact on “partner wireframe”.
- Pim: Add “Partners” wireframe.
- Jody or Jeffrey J: Need an example for a smaller page, such as UN
Committee or Open Science Group.
- Jody: Schedule a timeline meeting with Jeffrey Johnson to discuss
- Jeffrey J: to coordinate a meeting with Harrison (SC) and Jeffrey
Lasut (Get Interactive).
- Jody: to clarify with Guido and respond today, will send clarification
to marketing email list.
On 7 June 2017 at 01:23, Patrick Kepel <p.kepel at getinteractive.nl> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> The meeting minutes from last Wednesday's meeting (2017-05-31) are
> available, and can be found here:
> Kind regards,
> Patrick Kepel
> +31 (0)30 60 808 48
> p.kepel at getinteractive.nl
> Dorpsstraat 50, 3433 CM Nieuwegein
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Marketing