[Marketing] Request for OSGeo Promotional Materials

Daniel K. Nanghaka daniel at geo4africa.com
Tue Jun 13 10:14:55 PDT 2017

We shall be starting a local Chapter.

The current budget for the codesprint was at 17200 as per the https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:Geo4Africa_2017_Code_Sprint

OSGeo support was 4000USD with 50% risk sharing. We have received 2000USD.

We did not include Promotional materials in the budget as Marketing would take this up.

I suggest that we make the local promotional materials such which we could use in the future local events.

Budget for Promotional material could be 1000USD which would cater for printing of 4 OSGeo Pullup Banners @ at 100USD and the 600USD for the extra artwork that could be printed.

The Banners will be set up at the Geo4Africa Summit and the CodeSprint.