[Marketing] OSGeo Promotional Materials for Geo4Africa

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 09:04:01 PDT 2017

Daniel:

We got an update in this weeks meeting. We do not yet have booth things to
print out but have asked that this be made a priority, check the meeting
mins for details.

I volunteered to work with the email list here and make a new handout about
the foundation, in the hopes it could be ready in time.

The other question is about money for printing. Marc started putting
together a spreadsheet and can share what we have available to split
between foss4g, foss4g Europe and Geo4Africa.