[Marketing] Notes from GeoForAll chat with Sergio
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 06:37:13 PDT 2017
After last weeks meeting Jeffrey arranged a chat with Sergio to review the
geoforall content and workflow. When we went through the comments it seems
we may of hit the same ideas Helena covered last week.
Here are my notes:
1) groups that cover more than one region, "GeoForAll Iberoamerica" being
2) Regional groups and contact people
See list at the bottom of http://www.geoforall.org/how_to_join/
Perhaps added to the about page?
3) Handling of webinars
Filter by spanish.
Not sure if we should just treat these as events?
4) Handling of education inventory (Get Interactive mentioned they
discussed this with Helena)
Discussed on the resources page -
And Sergio sent me a follow up email:
Some things that I would like to be taken in mind:
- GeoForAll Iberoamérica goes for Latin America plus Portugal and Spain
(it's kind of a mix between a Regional and a Thematic group but
is what we
decided to be the most effective way to work). Consequently the South
America Region and Spanish Thematic groups will disappear
- one of the things that I find important to include is the Thematic
Groups (http://www.osgeo.org/node/1505 although I'm afraid this page
is outdated; take it only as a reference)
- referring the webinars we at GeoForAll Iberoamérica are planning to
start a series in Spanish and will like to have a sub-section
this; is this possible? (Jody already took note of this)
- I didn't found a News section; are we going to have one? (then, we
have to keep it updated...)
Maybe it's too much but I don't know how you are working this out. Thank
Sergio Acosta y Lara
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Marketing