[Marketing] trying out draft power point presentation
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:18:40 PDT 2017
I grabbed some of the brochure content and tried out the draft power point
The pptx is in the drive, but I do not trust sharing it as everyone will
have different fonts.
- reproduced the "layered picture" effect using shapes so I could use my
- moved all the stuff into the slide master (so it is works when you apply
a layout to a slide)
- pictures of infrastructure used as requested, from FOSS4G 2015
- graphics are just a starting point to get feedback on color use from
- would like to get a classic block diagram if we can think of an excuse
- the font is hard to take in large quanitities of text (yes I know large
quantities of text is hard to take but that is what I was testing)
- using your own picture on title and ending slide has to be done per
slide, not part of the master, I left a bit of the picture sticking out so
it would be easier to replace. Adding your own picture and using
send-to-back works great!
- I did not try and define fonts and color themes (need a PC for that
because words is PC based)
- Yes we will need odp and key templates
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Marketing