[Marketing] 2017 A3 brochure

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:29:42 PDT 2017

Updates:
- I managed to write a bunch of content (yay - but tired)
- Had a good idea for a diagram which you can see
- Marc went over it with me and had great feedback on layout/story. Moving
some content to information sheets like foss4g (changes too often) and
geoforall (where there is lots to say).
- Cameron is reviewing now - thanks Cameron!
- Designer indicated he would have a crack at this on Monday - thanks Pim!

Photos:
- We need drone photos, twitter has some leads - if you have any contacts
please ask!

Cartography:
- Twitter is supplying lots of pretty QGIS maps, but I am struggling with
any of the screen snaps provided (as they show scary things that look
complicated to use)
- If you have any gvSig contacts would love some cartography as well