[Marketing] 2017 A3 brochure
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:29:42 PDT 2017
- I managed to write a bunch of content (yay - but tired)
- Had a good idea for a diagram which you can see
- Marc went over it with me and had great feedback on layout/story. Moving
some content to information sheets like foss4g (changes too often) and
geoforall (where there is lots to say).
- Cameron is reviewing now - thanks Cameron!
- Designer indicated he would have a crack at this on Monday - thanks Pim!
- We need drone photos, twitter has some leads - if you have any contacts
- Twitter is supplying lots of pretty QGIS maps, but I am struggling with
any of the screen snaps provided (as they show scary things that look
complicated to use)
- If you have any gvSig contacts would love some cartography as well
On 21 June 2017 at 23:29, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) <astrid_emde at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hi Jordy,
> we could talk about the brochure on saturday or sunday. We have FOSSGIS
> Hacking event and I have time.
> See you Astrid
> Am 2017-06-21 18:14, schrieb Jody Garnett:
>> I had an action item from last week which I failed to do, talk to
>> Astrid about brochure content. I feel a bit bad as I have thrown the
>> collateral creation off pace, and we have a number of events waiting
>> to print ... some thing :)
>> Still the good news is we have a solid story for a brochure:
>> - A3 Page folded in half, focused on the foundation and what we offer
>> - A4 Information sheets for projects, local chapters as required
>> Next steps:
>> 1. Create a document:
>> OSGeo A3 Brochure 
>> 2. Talk to Astrid - this email
>> 3. Outline a story for the brochure to tell
>> 4. Tag in interested parties, and/or ask help with specific sections
>> Jody Garnett
> Astrid Emde
> Charter Member
> Open Source Geospatial Foundation
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Marketing