[Marketing] content creation july thanks

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:16:14 PDT 2017

Wanted to do a shout out to a couple people who have really helped provide
content and polish as we bring together collateral materials.  Thanks to
Cameron and Marc for reviewing the A3 content - it looks so much better and
more focused.

Thanks to Nikos and Daria for helping explain what GeoForAll is up to.
Nikos was recommended by several sources when I asked for help, and Daria
is currently working on a better map for labs.

And thanks to my co-worker Torben for help getting a good visual on how
osgeo projects work.

On the visual side, thanks to Jeffrey who's attendance and rapid fire
critique is managing to keep up with Pim and the team from GetInteractive.
And a shout out to the OSGeo Live team who is being an early adopter of the
new branding.