[Marketing] proposal: Approve the choice for GetInteractive (respond by Monday 13 March)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:10:12 PST 2017

Okay here is how we stand:

motion: "Approve the choice for GetInteractive as the agency that will
execute the Rebranding and Website Project"

Members:

   - Peter Batty
   - Nicolas Bozon
   - Arnulf Christl
   - Astrid Emde
   - Jody Garnett +1
   - Harrison Grundy
   - Jeff Johnson +1 seconded
   - Alex Mandel
   - Cameron Shorter +1
   - Guido Stein
   - Marc Vloemans +1 initial motion

For the motion to pass we should establish some kind of quorum:
- Can we reach a 50% response rate (even if you just want to vote +0 to say
you did not have a chance to form an opinion)
- We need to time box of this activity - please respond by Monday 13 March